Evaluating previous products
Instructions to make a sliding moving picture:
- First decorate the background onto plain card.
- Then choose an animal and decorate it.
- Next stick the animal to a lolly stick.
- After that check your slider is secure.
- Then cut a slit into your background showing where you want your animal to move.
- Finally poke the slider through the slit and enjoy playing with your moving picture.
Prototypes- Lift the flap
Over the last 6 weeks we have been investigating moving pictures and the mechanisms which make them move. We made prototypes of some mechanisms to test which ones we liked best and then designed our own moving picture for a Christmas card. This week we used our designs to make our Christmas cards. They looked fantastic and very Christmassy!