Week 2- 1st March
LO- I can identify how life was different for 1st and 3rd class passengers on board the Titanic.
- Look closely at the image of the cross section of the Titanic ship.
- Discuss the different areas of the ship.
- How were the living quarters different for different classes of people on board the Titanic?
- Use the lesson presentation to teach children about the different classes of people onboard the Titanic ship.
- What were the living quarters like for 1st class passengers?
- What were the living quarters like for 3rd class passengers?
- Use the activity sheet to compare and contrast the loving quarters for 1st and 3rd class passengers.
- How were they different?
- What could 1st class passengers do which 3rd class couldn't?